On behalf of the DREAM.3D Development team we are pleased to release version 6.1.77 which incorporates the fixes for several issues that were found during the 3D Methods Workshop held at Carnegie Mellon University. The complete list of fixes is below.
- Fixed incorrect calculation of Euclidean distance in the Find Euclidean Distance Map Filter.
- Fixed crashes in generation of misorientation colors due to the incorrect sizes of Rodrigues vectors. All space groups should now return the correctly sized Rodrigues vectors.
- Added a check to ensure the proper number of columns are read from a CTF file.
- Fixed issues with preflighting certain parameters in Filters that subclass from another Filter. This includes the align sections Filters and the segmentation Filters.
- Fixed the GUI of the Convert Hex Grid to Square Grid Filter to allow the user to select the output directory.
- Added a check to the ANG readers to properly check the reading of hex grid ANG files.
- Fixed issue where StatsGenerator would not properly save a texture if it had been bulk loaded from an angles file.
- The StatsGenerator GUI has been redesigned to put pole figures into their own tabs. This allows for the pole figures to be visualized on smaller screens.
- Added Filter that writes out an orientations file that can be loaded by StatsGenerator to represent the texture. This file is now the default used by StatsGenerator to bulk load a texture.
- Fixed issue with resizing and saving pole figures in StatsGenerator.
- Added check in StatsGenerator to ensure that A >= B >= C in the rolled preset dialog.
- Added Filter that uses ITK to read a stack of images. This Filter will ensure that imported images are of the correct type (e.g., RGBA, RGB, grayscale, 32-bit float, etc.). The other Filter that imports a stack of images uses the Qt image readers, which will convert everything to an RGBA array.
- Fixed crashing and incorrect calculations in the Find Feature Face Curvature Filter.
- Fixed crashing during renumbering of Features in the Change Resolution Filter.
Fixing issue where the origin is not taken into account when asking for the coordinates.
- Import Image Stack now reports more details in errors reports if none of the input files can be found.